Treetops - Digital Pattern
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Designed by Sally Oakley.
Treetops is a comfortable loose-fitting pullover, featuring an offset panel of cables and lace. A scoop neckline with fun detailing and short-row shaping for a great shoulder-fit finish off this cosy piece. Two sleeve length options are included. Choose a plump DK/8ply or light worsted weight wool for the warmest, most relaxed sweater.
With nine sizes, Treetops will fit busts sized from 30”/76cm - 62”/157.5cm with the recommended 10”/25cm of positive ease. A full schematic is included to help you choose the best size to fit you.
Intended to be worn with lots of positive ease for a relaxed fit. Choose a size with a finished bust measurement around 10”/25cm larger than your full bust measurement.
Sample shown in ByBriony White Gum Wool 8ply ’In the Navy’. Sample size M has finished bust measurement of 48”/122cm, shown on model with 38”/96.5cm bust. Sample used 1161yds/1062m with shorter sleeve option.
Treetops has been professionally tech. edited, and preview knitted.
XS, S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X
US 7 - 4.5 mm
US 6 - 4.0 mm
Approximate Yarn Requirements
With shorter sleeves
With longer sleeves
If using the recommended yarn:
4/5/5/6/7/7/8/9/9 skeins for long sleeved version
- US 7/4.5mm needles or size needed to match tension
- 40”/100cm for body
- 24”/60cm for sleeves (or your preferred needles for small circumference knitting)
- US 6/ 4mm needles or one size smaller than needles for tension
- 16”/40cm for sleeve cuffs (or your preferred needles for small circumferences)
- 32”/80cm for neckline
- Waste yarn for holding stitches
- Stitch markers (including some removable)
- Cable needle (optional)
- Embroidery needle for weaving in ends